Participants will join the firm as full-time employees and will be responsible for proposing, researching, and planning for the new business venture focused on innovation. The EIR will generally be expected to play a lead role in executing these further venture development responsibilities.
- Work with the corporate teams and lead the ideas from the ideation stage to the minimum viable product development and testing.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and tech team to ensure that the business goals are met.
- Develop and cultivate angel/accredited investors in the region. Develop strong relationships with professional investment firms.
- Develop and maintain a network of partners, colleagues, and clients to share processed data and attain prospects.
- Securing and negotiating strategic partnerships
- Outreach: Represent Elevate at various events promoting entrepreneurship.
- Offer an extensive understanding and network of resources available to entrepreneurs, including educational and internship opportunities, service providers, and programs.
- Meet and exceed all assigned Goals and Objectives.
- The Entrepreneur in Residence will be in charge of launching the product and ensuring that the portfolio company is hitting its milestones.
- Mapping out the direction of the road map and determining product requirement
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with early, key customers so that they are referenceable.
- Responsible for the overall success of the product and business